Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blog Update!

It's been a while since I posted any of my projects in my blog.  I will try to keep it updated more often.  Also, I am no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since my life is just way too busy at this time.   However, I am still a designer for Ustamp with Dawn and Friends events.  I have been designing for about 3 years for every single event hosted by UStamp and it's been a blast!  If you are looking for fun, creative, unique and trendy ideas, you do not want to miss these events.  These projects will inspire and challenge you.  Best of all, they will come along with a PDF tutorial of step by step instructions on how to recreate each project.  Come and join, you'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by - Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment